Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dog the Bounty Hunter

So, the Dog is back.
I'm a little disappointed. The season just started out with no mention of the scandal that sent it on hiatus to begin with. Shoot, after his big Mexican arrest they devoted an entire show to how it was affecting him and what it was like to go back to work. He made a colossal error this time, and not even a peep about it.
I have a few questions and observations about the season premier.
1.) Is it just me or is Baby Lissa spending too much time with Beth? Every season her clothes get tighter, her heels get higher and she gets more made up. I didn't even recognize her in the opening sequence!
2.) Where's "YoungBlood" (Tim)? After all these years he is suddenly gone? Does it have anything to do with the scandal?
3.) Both Beth and Dog look like they lost some weight. Was it on purpose or driven by stress?
4.) Leland was more subdued than I've ever seen him.

Overall, the premier wasn't nearly as fun or exciting as I remember the show being. It kind of seems like their heart just isn't in it anymore.
Can Dog recover from what's happened?

Technorati Profile

No comments: